Thursday, October 4, 2012

Avon Rep.

Welcome to October!! I hope everyone is doing well. I will be sending out Campaign 23 books next week. These new books orders' will not be due until November 5, but I will accept any orders early, as I have a Campaign 22 order that will be due on October 22. I am sorry I do not have Campaign 22 books. I am very much into October and breast Cancer Awareness every October. Last year I gave out pink fingernail polish with orders during October. As I always give out free samples, or special gifts for any orders placed. Please contact me by e-mail or phone if you need a new set of books. You can also access the most recent brochure on my very own website at www.youravon.com/stephanies. I encourage everyone to check out my site, and the available breast cancer products available. Again, this year I will be including a special gift for breast cancer awareness month with each order. Thank you for your continued avon devotion to the avon products and me as your person representative. -Stephanie
 sschnepper@st.nc.edu 
www.youravon.com/stephanies
2175504171

No comments:

Post a Comment